Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Only Way To Climb Is In Your Underwear...........

Yes, I love to climb and who doesn't always want to be in their underwear?
I think that when I get home that I have to strip down to my underwear. It is definitely cooler!
I have found new ways to climb on top of the washer and dryer. I have to first grab an EMPTY water container and balance myself on it to climb up on the sink. My mom gets pretty scared because there is no weight in it and I like to stand on it. I think I have mad skills though!
So, do you like Elmo?
What about this view of Elmo?


I know I am a wild child and definitely all boy. Except the occasional playing with dolls and wanting to wear my sister's tutu!
My mom got me a new Spider Man ball since she left me and I was so upset.
Spider Man is one of my new favorite things!

Aren't I growing so much? Sorry it has been so long since this has been updated. I always have to wait on my parents to do it for me. So you know grown-ups and how they procrastinate. I know, big word huh? Well I will post again real soon!

No comments: