Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to WHERE????????

BACK TO SCHOOL? WHY? WHAT FOR? I LIKE HANGING OUT WITH YOU ALL?
These are questions that I am asking my mom and dad because I am not really sure about going back. So please pray for me today and throughout the week as I go back to school. I really enjoyed school before the break but now that I am completely potty trained I will be moving up to a new class, with new kids and new teachers. So I will probably be a little out of my comfort zone and a little timid.
As you can tell I am pretty silly and outgoing so hope to make some new friends.
But thank you for your prayers for an easy adjustment for me this week!
We hope to have some more pictures on here that I have taken as soon as my Dad unloads all the pictures onto the computer for me.
I know I am smart but come on, I'm not a genius!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Of course you are a genius. You are a Mercer grandchild...aren't you. Who wrote that comment?