Saturday, December 6, 2008

Hot Dog??????????????????

Well Daddy was gone and Avery was sleeping so it was just me and mommy. I haven't had supper yet and mom was cleaning the floor and I yelled out "Hotdog". Mommy asked me if I wanted that for supper. I said no and yelled "hotdog" again. Mommy was getting frustrated at me saying, "Cooper, is that what you want to eat." I said no again and yelled it one more time so she looked at me and saw what I was calling a hotdog. I was on the couch naked because I tinkled a little in my underwear, so that is why mom was cleaning the floor and she just stripped me down and put me on the couch. And that is when I realized my manly hood favors a "Hotdog."

2 comments:

Phil W. said...

Well the adventures of having a boy have definitely started... Believe me there will be many more moments like this one... Love you Cooper.

Uncle Phil

Ken Franse said...

Better than having your daughter call it a tail!!!