Thursday, December 18, 2008

Playing in the Park!

I was so excited to go to the park but was very patient about going. So all my mom could think of doing is putting me upside down to get me to stop whining, and it did work! I just cracked up at it and my sister just kept looking at me like I was crazy!

This was one of the steepest slides I had ever seen! I kept putting my feet out on the sides to slow me down and stop me! Don't you love all the pretty art on the back wall? That is also where all the people pee!
This is the first time I had ever rode on one of these. My mom could put me high up in the sky! I didn't know (or was scared to) how to sit up right on this thing. I just kept laying down!
This is when mom had me way up high!
My dad just thought this was the neatest tree! So of course we had to get a picture beside it!
This is me running from my Daddy! I was running so fast. You can actually see that I have both feet off of the ground!
Me and dad went on this bridge that I loved to run on. 
I had so much fun at the park! My sister did have fun until I decided to grab her for a picture! I think I might have grabbed her a little too tightly.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cooper, You run so fast! I can't believe you went down that high slide. You are so brave! Love, Nana