Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I think I'm cute and my sister is pretty cute too!!!

Sorry I haven't added any of "my" pictures lately but we have to get some new batteries in my camera. I will have some new ones soon. I just thought I would show you a few good pictures of me that my mommy took or me and my sister.

This is my sister that I constantly is patting in the head a little too hard or throwing stuff at. But I still love her and she loves me some of time. Usually when she sees me coming though she crawls as fast as she can to mom or dad. I am not sure why yet?
Can't you tell how much my sister loves me? I just love her so much I always want to squeeze her.
This is a pretty cute picture of me. I am sure I probably got in trouble right before this one for squeezing my sister too hard! I still look cute though even when I am in time out!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cooper,
You are too cute for words and so is your sister. Love you! Nana